Because we regularly test our caregivers in our very own testing center to ensure they are not carrying the virus.
There is nothing more important to us than the well being of our clients and our caregivers. We take extraordinary steps to ensure their health and safety.
- Are tested for COVID-19 in our very own testing center which adheres to a strict set of policies and procedures, and is able to get results back in 48 hours. Seniors In Place is one of a very few home health aide agencies with its own testing enter
- If a family wants a tested caregiver, they will be assigned one. However, it could take up to four days to be able to start care.
- Are screened for the coronavirus by our nursing staff
- Always wear masks and gloves to contain the spread of the virus
- Have been trained and continuously monitored on COVID-19 and infection control, including the correct way to wash their hands and use Personal Protective Equipment
From the onset of this pandemic, Seniors In Place has remained ahead of the curve by:
- Arranging for testing all caregivers in other testing facilities even before opening our own center
- Prioritizing the safety of clients and caregivers over everything else
- Providing access to Personal Protective Equipment and remote education
- Developing an online portal for critical information
- Instituting a daily COVID-19 screening policy
- Quarantining employees who were in contact with COVID-19 patients – and continuing to pay them
- Providing live-in care to reduce exposure
- Incorporating remote tele-health nursing
- Developing COVID-19 policies and procedures and re-developing them 13 times as more information became available