Become a Member of Our Family
You are the heart and soul of our business. While we are stringent in recruiting, and careful to screen for the right qualifications and fit, once hired, you will see that Seniors In Place is different than any other agency.
- We protect and support our caregivers. We honor your love, generosity, and commitment to those in your care. We acknowledge that at times, your job is not without risk. We do everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy.
- In response to COVID-19, we have instituted strict policies to protect caregivers and their patients, based upon information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which we review daily.
- As a Seniors In Place caregiver, you will receive advanced training and regular updates in our state-of-the-art continuing education center, taught by one of our nurses.
- You’re not alone! You have an entire family of nurses, case managers, and staff on call at any time you’re providing care.
- Our nurse supervisors are not only supervisors — they are trainers and mentors who guide caregivers through difficult situations, offer advice, and provide career guidance.
Seniors In Place Invested in Me
Our Compensation and Benefit Program is Among the Best in the Industry
- You are an employee, NOT an independent contractor. As such, you are protected with health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time-off benefits.
- We work within your schedule. We have positions for hourly, full- or part-time shifts, live-in arrangements, evenings, fill-ins, and flexible hours that work with your schedule and our clients’ needs
- We provide consistent employment. When an assignment is finished, we work hard to place you in another position as quickly as possible.
- For those employees not yet certified, Seniors In Place has a scholarship fund to help you obtain certification.
- All caregivers are eligible for our Caregiver Employee of the Month Recognition Program
- We offer a $100 Referral Bonus for:
1) Each friend you refer once he or she starts working for us.
2) Every patient you refer when we start working for them.